The Crous in collaboration with higher education institutions and associative actors offers support for students with disabilities or suffering from a recognized disorder. A social worker listens to them and a specific procedure for entering a university residence is reserved for them. The procedure for accessing housing is through The Crous have rooms or accommodation accessible to people with disabilities. The list of these accommodations is available from each Crous. If you need to be accompanied for certain acts of daily life, you can benefit from accommodation for a third person. Some residences offer highly domotized accommodation for the accommodation of severe or specific handicaps Facilities have also been provided in many university restaurants to facilitate your access.

Read more

Non merci

Le crous mobile

Le crous a son appli

Retrouvez toutes les infos du Crous (Restos U, logement, activités culturelles, services sociaux…) sur votre smartphone !