International mobility out of France

For students resident in France wishing to study abroad:

The Crous do not manage aid for outgoing mobility.
To obtain mobility subsidies, the information can be found (in french) on

For mobility in Europe, the Erasmus agency offers study grants.

For French scholarship students on social criteria, additional scholarship is possible by contacting the international relations department of each university (6 to 12 months before the start of your trip). It also guides to its foreign partners.

Each region and other international organizations provide mobility aids in and outside Europe.

The international relations department of your university is your main contact to help you carry out a study abroad project.

Non merci

Le crous mobile

Le crous a son appli

Retrouvez toutes les infos du Crous (Restos U, logement, activités culturelles, services sociaux…) sur votre smartphone !