The Crous, regional centers for Student Affairs, aim to improve students’ living and study conditions on a daily basis.
By enhancing their independence and personal development, they promote an equal access to higher education for all students.
The CROUS is a unique network of 26 regional organisations.
Their main missions are:
- Allocating and maintaining accommodation for students, taking social criteria into account;
- Offering various catering options close to student hubs;
- Organizing cultural activities ;
- Supporting students with the help of social workers
- Informing students in their everyday life
- Managing individual financial assistance (grants, emergency aids…)
Take a look at the Crous institutional brochure